- To register as a member, we only require an email address.
- we will also require relevant account details ( like paytm number/your paypal name/ bank account name & number) in order to give you your money.
- We keep accounts updated with cashback levels. Registered users may update their account details online by following the relevant links from within their account page.
- Member usernames may be used sometimes. Examples :of this include where a person has followed your referral link, they may see your name, that balance may be visible to the referring member.
- We examine traffic patterns in order to improve our services, to help monitor purchases and cashback and keep accounts up to date.
- We do not send junk email or spam. We may send emails with site updates or offers, but users will be able to specify the type of emails they receive.
- We do not pass users details on to third parties except to the merchants or their agents for verification of transactions only and for fraud prevention measures.
- We recommend that all users enable cookies in their browsers to make full use of the site and to ensure that any purchases on third party websites are recorded. Cookies are small pieces of data or information that are stored by a user’s browser on to their hard-drive. The information cannot be seen by any other websites (so the information is secure) and is used by us to provide features to aid the use of our services.
If users do not have cookies enabled, it is likely that third-party merchants will not record some of their purchases.
If any user feels this site is not following its stated information policy, then they may inform us through our contact form.